SteelSeriesThailand

Messi and Vardy could be on the move

การแข่งขันของทาง Logitech | G พร้อมระเบิดความมันส์
redd
ไก่สัส !!
ไก่สัส !!

Messi and Vardy could be on the move

Unread postby redd » Sat 22 Dec 2018 3:55 pm

Chelsea legend Dennis Wise wants to see Jamie Vardy at Chelsea this winter. Chelsea are open to signing a new striker in the 188bet January transfer window and Wise told Express Sport he’d be keen on Vardy or Bayer Munich’s Robert Lewandowski.
“Chelsea will want a striker,” Wise exclusively told Express Sport. “Someone who can score goals and at the moment we haven’t got someone who will get 25 goals a season.
“Unfortunately not loads of them about, so it’s about getting the right one. There are a couple of goalscorers they should be willing to pay for, like Lewandowski or Jamie Vardy.”
Man Utd Pogba plans
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will give Paul Pogba every chance possible to prove himself. United face Cardiff today 188bet and Solskjaer may include Pogba in his starting XI - despite suggestions the Frenchman’s agent is trying to get him a January exit.
“He’s a World Cup winner,” Solskjaer said. “Paul is a terrific lad and when I had him as a kid.
“He hasn’t changed personality-wise. He’s a better player, of course, and he’s one that I want to get the best out of.
“You have so many quality players that I want to 188betget the best out of. He’s no different to anyone else in that respect.”
Rangers eye Liverpool deal
Rangers are supposedly eyeing a deal to sign Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke in January. Sky Sports pundit Andy Walker said: "I think what Steven Gerrard, as Brendan Rodgers will be doing, is looking for is some serious strengthening up front.
"I do wonder - and you hear this all the time - that possibly Dominic Solanke from Liverpool and there might be a bit of movement there.
"You just wonder if he might fancy a stint in Scotland where he undoubtedly play every week."