SteelSeriesThailand

Personality online beyond the Maplestory 2 Mesos

พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับเกมยิง แต่นี่เป็นเกมยิงประตูครับ ฮาๆๆๆ
rsgoldfastshop
ไก่สัส !!
ไก่สัส !!

Personality online beyond the Maplestory 2 Mesos

Unread postby rsgoldfastshop » Sat 27 Oct 2018 12:47 pm

I am well aware the Field System also drops Spell Traces, and I'd push for it's removal due to botters. However that is a completely different conversation. In addition, I understand that my proposal may need some testimonials from other players about their views of the present game and my proposal.

Missed today's hot afternoon maplestory gift box?

I'm trying to be sure this isn't on a error in my part, but if you decline the box, does that shut off it completely or permit you to retrieve it on a different character? I do not recall seeing a notification on my screen for the box now. I'd was on a single personality online beyond the Maplestory 2 Mesos midnight reset, but once I re-logged I didn't get a instant.

If you pressed the"Publish" button on the Bonus Window rather than"Accept", sadly this means you won't have the ability to acquire the gift box anymore because you deleted it in your Reward Window.

I had this happened to me once on a different Hot Day present when I selected"Delete". Or was it"Decline" back then, I don't remember. . .because this existing Hot Day has"Accept" and"Delete" buttons. In any event, pressing"Decline" or"Delete" would get rid of the present from the Reward Window.

If you did not want to acquire the gift box on a specific character which you logged into, you can simply press the"ESC" button or just close the window (by pressing X on the Maple M Mesos top right) to get rid of the Reward Window. Then, you would be able to claim the gift on another personality.

Considering returning to maplestory