SteelSeriesThailand

Man Utd Legend Tipped To Replace Mourinho

พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับเกมยิง แต่นี่เป็นเกมยิงประตูครับ ฮาๆๆๆ
makaralove
ไก่สัส !!
ไก่สัส !!

Man Utd Legend Tipped To Replace Mourinho

Unread postby makaralove » Sun 07 Oct 2018 1:54 pm

sbo168 One of Manchester United's biggest legends has been tipped to replace under-fire manager Jose Mourinho, whose Red Devils are winless in four matches.The Portuguese tactician has come under heavy scrutiny in recent weeks, with his side now having gone without a win in four matches across all competitions, losing to Derby County and West Ham United and drawing with Wolverhampton Wanderers and Valencia.

Many believe that Zinedine Zidane has been lined up to replace Mourinho if the club decide to fire the sbo168 former Chelsea boss, but Liverpool legend Graeme Souness thinks Ryan Giggs would be the right man for the job."I wouldn't go with Zidane," he said on Virgin Media Sport."I don't think they want another big one given a short space of time to get it right.

"If I was having a say, I would be looking at – sounds daft – Ryan Giggs."Someone that will be given more time going forward to get it right. It doesn't have to be a spending splurge again."It has to be someone this time round that will be given time because of his affection and his history with the football club.

"They've tried (Louis) van Gaal, they've sbo168 tried (David) Moyes, who knew his way in the Premier League."They've gone for arguably the biggest name in Mourinho and it's been an unmitigated disaster just spending big money chasing it."Giggs is currently in charge of Wales, but could be tempted to return to Old Trafford if approached.