SteelSeriesThailand

FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 right into Semifinals

พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับเกมยิง แต่นี่เป็นเกมยิงประตูครับ ฮาๆๆๆ
Rshop2018
ไก่สัส !!
ไก่สัส !!

FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 right into Semifinals

Unread postby Rshop2018 » Thu 14 Jun 2018 4:37 pm

Well, the basemap has 96 tempo, with 99 acceleration and 91 dash rate. And since he's really modest, he feels even faster. Obviously, he can't overtake everybody at any given time (that's just impossible), but he actually does feel as the Chem-style.

The most surprising thing about this card for me personally was actually his shootout FIFA 19 Coins . I mean... yes... it's 89 about the front of the card... but with the hunter chem onto it, it might also be 99. He's so clinical.

As you would expect from a Striker with 91 moves, he could also deliver some nice passes and assists. I didn't have much of a opportunity to check his crossing (though he is taking my turns today, but I'm not so good at this... well... not much for me). But driving is really excellent.

Ball control, agility, balance, dribbling, calmness... he really has everything. Of course you have a bad score from time to time, that's the game, but it seems really smooth. The next player he'd like to compare to is Messi, of course, but for me personally he has done far better than the Messis basemap, not just in this category, but entire.

The weak point of this map. He's as weak as you would anticipate. His high stability and stability help him a bit in a few scenarios, but overall, you can not expect to continue to defenders or something similar to that. If they reach you, you lose the ball. Additionally, because he is so small, he won't win you any headers... ever.

Again, really, what you would expect when looking at the map statistics. Buy FIFA 19 Coins Just really excellent. I struggled a little with all the directions to him and discovered his position to be the best, together with the education of the target man . To not keep defender, but to get the ball, turn and proceed with the match and use his outstanding abilities (shoot, dribble, over).

If you're looking for something cheap (at least for what you buy ) players together with clinical finish, brilliant dribbling, and good passing play, he's the guy for you, as long as it is possible to take care of his low strength and feeble mind. But if you want a quick, nimble dribbler... go for this. You won't be sorry.

Its a great oppurtunity to recieve an wonderful player!
more:https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/disc ... e-may-29th